Entrepreneurial Mindset: The Power
An idea has a power to give a person the precious gift of identity.
It’s one of the most important lesson I’ve learned.
Individuals’ who have self-motivation capability to rise above ‘the norms of society‘ about a successful person, can only be a True Entrepreneur.
Now, I, am a keen learner and I value my education. But for anyone who strictly categorises somebody else based on their academic achievement rather than their personal skills is narrow-mindedness and one-dimensional in approach. There are countless inspirational stories in which persons have risen above from these old norms of
The Society creating a complete revolution.
Since childhood, I’ve been questioned that what I would like to become when I grow up? And these questions became rather daunting to me.
When you grow up you are told that
The Society is the way of living a life. And your life is to live in this world and trying not to bash into the walls too much. And I think this is a very limited lie and life could be broader once you discover that everything around you that you call life is made up by people that are no smarter than you. And you can change it and influence it; you can also create big changes. Once you’ve learned that you will never be the same again.
I remember a very beautiful quote by Steve Jobs,
Life is not predefined. It’s an open opportunity to do whatever we want.
We can go and explore the world and do the things we like most or we can lean back and expect other peoples to come and make our life meaningful. We can expect a company to come and offer us a great career but we will probably be disappointed because life doesn’t work that way. We need to be proactive about your own opportunities in life and that’s what an entrepreneurial mindset is.
Even though “Entrepreneur” is quite a popular word these days, but some of us might not know what it exactly means. So, let me make you understand in a layman’s language. An entrepreneur is a person who lives his/her life in a way that they don’t accept the things that they are. Entrepreneurs are the peoples those who dare to challenge the system or stand up against the crowd and try to solve some of these problems.
Humankind today is younger than it’s ever been. Approximately, half of the world’s population is under the age of 25 and there’s a crisis coming. And the crisis is youth unemployment. About 90% of the youth live in developing countries and two out of three of them are underutilized. And this crisis has serious social, economic, political and systemic implications. And I think the entrepreneurial mindset is the key solution to this problem.
If we dive deep in exploring what the entrepreneurial mindset is we will find that it’s about finding the target problem and then creating a real, sustainable solution to that problem. Figuring out the target markers and taking actions.
Now, let me explain to you what kind of mindset drives a normal person to be a successful Entrepreneur. And these are:
- We need to be Energetic and Passionate.
- We need to be empowered, confident and we must possess the ability to take opportunities.
- We should believe in creating our future rather than predicting it.
- We must know the art of making fast and correct decision making and risk taking.
- Understanding leadership.
- Self-discipline and hard work.
- We must have to keen learner, be dynamic in our thought process and be very adaptive.
This concept of entrepreneurial thinking has the power to change the world in two fundamental ways:
- When we create a system where this concept can take its shape and foster, we can get rid of poverty. By definition, if you can make people financially sustainable they are no longer affected by extreme poverty or hunger. They can afford basic services on their own.
- And the second way is that this kind of mindset has the ability to fundamentally change the way the world thinks. Because when you think like this you approach your everyday thoughts, actions, and emotions with an elevated state of mind.